Finished setting up your Elpha Secure Portal? Great! Follow these steps to get your new cybersecurity software up and running:
Click Add a New Device.
2. Download the App installer (choose Windows when prompted, and a one-time-use installer package will download to your computer).
3. Double-click or run the installer.
Note: If you are unable to see the installer, please make sure that your pop-up blocker is disabled because it may be blocking installer from downloading.
4. Accept the license agreement and click through to the installer.
5. A system message should pop up indicating that Elpha Secure software is successfully running. You can click to dismiss the message.
6. Discard the one-time installer and Move to Trash.
Congratulations! You've armed your system with our software, and now your device is protected from cyber attacks.
What comes next
Your Elpha Secure cybersecurity software will start automatically each time you reboot your computer, and you'll see a message confirming that it's running in the background.
Get the most out of our cybersecurity solution by walking through our guide to Setting Up Data Backups!
Please visit Windows Installation Troubleshooting for quick solutions to questions that may arise during the installation process.
If you need to reset any information or have any questions, please reach out to our support team via our in-app chat or one of the options below:
Phone: (332) 242-6776